The analytic accounting is the core of all management modules of OpenERP. It is perfectly integrated with all operations that have a (direct or indirect) cost or revenue. As an example, for services companies, the analytic accounting is used as the financial part of project management.
As all tools are integrated, it gives you full control and automates your company:
- Plannings are integrated with budgets,
- Project management is integrated with contracts and affairs management, etc.
- Work with one or multiple analytic plans,
- About 40+ modules available to integrate best management practices,
- Nearly all transactions are automated to simplify encodings, etc.
Fully integrated to all modules of OpenERP, here are the main ones:
- Timesheets or tasks are analytic costs on projects,
- Manufacturing operation reports costs on cost centers,
- Sales, purchases and invoices are also costs on analytic accounts,
- Holidays, expenses tracking, etc.