Human Resources: Holidays tracking and workflow
This module allows you to manage holidays and holidays requests. For each employee, you can also define a number of available holidays per holiday status.
- A synchronisation with an internal agenda (use of the CRM module) is possible: to automatically create a case when a holiday request is accepted, you must link the holidays status to a case section. You can set up this info and your colour preferences in
HR / Configuration / Holidays Status
- An employee can make a negative holiday request (holiday request of -2 days for example), this is considered by the system as an ask for more off-days. It will increase his total of that holiday status available (if the request is accepted).
- There are two ways to print the employee's holidays:
* The first will allow to choose employees by department and is used by clicking the menu item located in
HR / Holidays Request / Print Summary of Holidays
* The second will allow you to choose the holidays report for specific employees. Go on the list
HR / Employees / Employees
then select the ones you want to choose, click on the print icon and select the option
'Print Summary of Employee's Holidays'
- The wizard allows you to choose if you want to print either the Confirmed & Validated holidays or only the Validated ones. These states must be set up by a user from the group 'HR' and with the role 'holidays'. You can define these features in the security tab from the user data in
Administration / Users / Users
for example, you maybe will do it for the user 'admin'.