Hire New People¶
Using OpenERP you can efficiently manage the process of hiring the new people for your organization. It is a well managed recruitment process from initial contact to hiring the applicant.
You need to install hr_recruitment module to efficiently managed recruitment process. The configuration wizard to install this module is shown below.
The Applicant form can be seen from the menu Human Resources ‣ Recruitment ‣ Applicants.
You can manage following information using applicant form.
- Applicant’s Name
- Applied Job
- Stage: can be Initial Job Demand, Salary Negotiation, ...
- Responsible: Responsible person who conducts the interview
- Contact Information
- Contract Data: including Availability, Expected Salary, Proposed Salary
- Qualification of Applicant
- Status: reflects the actual status of the recruitment process like In Progress, Pending or Hired
Initially the applicant states is New after that it can be converted into In Progress. If the applicant is at one of the different stages like it may be in Waiting for approval by human resource department or Waiting for offer acceptance by applicant, in these cases applicant states should be Pending. When the status is Hired, you can find that applicant from the list of employees.
The information about the Job Position can be maintained by the menu Human Resources ‣ Recruitment ‣ Job Positions.
The key features of OpenERP for the process of hiring the new people using hr_recruitment module.
- Manages job positions and the recruitement process.
- It’s integrated with the survey module to allow you to define interview for different jobs.
- This module is integrated with the mail gateway to automatically tracks email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It’s also integrated with the document management system to store and search in your CV base.
You can analyse data of recruitment process through the menu Human Resources ‣ Reporting ‣ Recruitment Analysis.