The base module to manage quotations and sales orders.
* Workflow with validation steps:
- Quotation -> Sale order -> Invoice
* Invoicing methods:
- Invoice on order (before or after shipping)
- Invoice on delivery
- Invoice on timesheets
- Advance invoice
* Partners preferences (shipping, invoicing, incoterm, ...)
* Products stocks and prices
* Delivery methods:
- all at once, multi-parcel
- delivery costs
If you don’t have enough stock available to deliver all at once, do you accept partial shipments or not?
Shipping Policy, selection, required, readonly
The Shipping Policy is used to synchronise invoice and delivery operations.
- The ‘Pay before delivery’ choice will first generate the invoice and then generate the packing order after the payment of this invoice.
- The ‘Shipping & Manual Invoice’ will create the packing order directly and wait for the user to manually click on the ‘Invoice’ button to generate the draft invoice.
- The ‘Invoice on Order After Delivery’ choice will generate the draft invoice based on sale order after all packing lists have been finished.
- The ‘Invoice from the packing’ choice is used to create an invoice during the packing process.
This is the list of invoices that have been generated for this sale order. The same sale order may have been invoiced in several times (by line for example).
Shop, many2one, required, readonly
Customer Ref, char
Date Ordered, date, required, readonly
Customer, many2one, required, readonly
Paid, boolean, readonly
Taxes, float, readonly
Fiscal Position, many2one
Untaxed Amount, float, readonly
Payment Term, many2one
Order State, selection, readonly
Gives the state of the quotation or sale order. The exception state is automatically set when a cancel operation occurs in the invoice validation (Invoice Exception) or in the packing list process (Shipping Exception). The ‘Waiting Schedule’ state is set when the invoice is confirmed but waiting for the scheduler to run on the date ‘Date Ordered’.
Invoiced, float, readonly
Pricelist, many2one, required, readonly
Analytic Account, many2one, readonly
Ordering Contact, many2one, required, readonly
The name and address of the contact that requested the order or quotation.
Picked, float, readonly
Invoice Address, many2one, required, readonly
Related Packing, one2many, readonly
This is the list of picking list that have been generated for this invoice
Total, float, readonly
Order Reference, char, required
Shipping Address, many2one, required, readonly
Picked, boolean, readonly
Invoice on, selection, required
The sale order will automatically create the invoice proposition (draft invoice). Ordered and delivered quantities may not be the same. You have to choose if you invoice based on ordered or shipped quantities. If the product is a service, shipped quantities means hours spent on the associated tasks.
Steps To Deliver a Sale Order, selection, required
By default, OpenERP is able to manage complex routing and paths of products in your warehouse and partner locations. This will configure the most common and simple methods to deliver products to the customer in one or two operations by the worker.
The documentation is editable by everyone on